Job Title: People Operations Officer
Location: Ibadan & Ogbomosho, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a “People Operations Officer”. This is a role where you will report directly to the People Operations Analyst.
- In this capacity, you will be responsible for Identifying and filling up the vacant roles as they arise within the showroom level capacity to operate in the most efficient way
- Manage hiring & onboarding at the showroom level
- Recruitment campaign for key roles
- Oversee operational activity in the showroom and make sure things are done to expected standards onboarding.
- Handling key projects and monitoring compliance in the showrooms with approval criteria
- Communicate employees issues and concerns
- Day to Day showroom administration
- Maintaining and Organizing up to date employees record
- Employee’s file audit
- Entails coming up with the right strategies to address culture and company-wide related issues
- Any other tasks as assigned by Team Lead.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Human Resources, Psychology, or Human-related discipline.
- 1 year+ experience in Human Resources or a related administrative assistant experience.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Extensive knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Ability to operate general office equipment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Someone looking to intern in a Human resource field will also be highly considered.
- Salary: N40,000 – N50,000
- 7 – 21 days Paid Annual Leave (in addition to official Nigerian Public holidays)
- Healthcare Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Opportunity to join a growing company and work with brilliant and talented individuals
Application Closing Date
28th December, 2021; 11:59 PM WAT
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!