Job Title: People Operations/Admin Agent
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Contract
The People Operations/Admin Agent will be responsible for:
- Identifying the vacant roles as they arise
- Send out Job adverts and Shortlisting
- Managing new hires application process
- Scheduling Interviews
- Send feedback to applicants
- Putting things in place for On boarding
- Oversee operational activity in the showroom and make sure things are done to expected standards
- Communicate employees issues and concerns
- Day to Day showroom administration
- Maintaining and Organizing up to date employees record
- Employee file audit
- Clerical support to people’s operations
- Any other tasks as assigned by Superior
- Bachelor’s degree in Management or any Social science discipline.
- Experience as an administrator or in a similar role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Highly detailed oriented
- Able to work independently
- Commitment to process improvement.
- Great at time management, multitasking and prioritization skills.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Listening skills
- Organizational skills
- Ability to generate new ideas and demonstrate conviction and influence
Application Closing Date
3rd January, 2021
How to Apply
Qualified and Interested candidates should send an email to: [email protected] with the copy of their CV using the job title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!