Job Title: Partnership Manager (Nigeria)
Job Type: Full time
- The role of a Partnership Manager is to establish relationships with new partners (IBs and Affiliates), as well as to develop and support existing partners.
- The aim is always to ensure that partners are provided with the best possible care.
- The Partnership Manager is supported by a dedicated team, which ensures the fastest possible support in administrative and technical matters.
- Acquisition of new partners (IBs, Affiliates, trader communities etc.).
- Education of partners on the company’s platform, products, onboarding and financial processes, etc.
- Relationship management with new and existing partners to build loyalty.
- Maintain and achieve the targets within the assigned territory and budget.
- Negotiate different commission structures with our partners.
- Develop special partner promotions and events.
- Full support and guidance of prospective and existing partners.
- Retention of existing partners.
- Arranges meetings, either face to face or remotely, with our partners to drive business development.
- Travel to various locations and attends meetings with/for our partners.
- Directly report to Head of Partnership (or representative).
- Experience in affiliate or introducing broker partnership development.
- Proven results.
- A good understanding of financial markets and preferably foreign exchange.
- Strong interpersonal skills, optimism and initiative-taking approach.
- Excellent negotiation and pitching skills.
- Well established network/community in your region.
- Excellent in spoken and written English.
- Global team – working with a motivated and talented international team.
- Motivating compensation – competitive salary and bonuses.
- Amazing personal growth experience.
- Impactful work – professional development in a dynamic and multicultural environment.
- Working experience in a regulated global financial company – we are among TOP-20 biggest brokers in the world.
- And much more!
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!