Centerville Office Support Limited (a subsidiary of Kirkendall Dwyer LLP) is a rapidly growing outsourcing company with a home in United State. We are seeking a professional and highly motivated Paralegal for our SSD Hearing department to assist in the following:
- Assist our managing attorney with SSD related case work. The ideal candidate will be able to multi-task and be willing to take on additional responsibilities assigned as our firm continues to grow;
- Ideal candidate will have frequent phone contact with Clients for pre-hearing prep calls, involve in different data entry task, review and making changes on customer relationship management (CRM) platform (salesforce);
- Reviewing files scheduled for hearing
- Candidate must be able to work independently and as part of a team in this fast pace environment, be able to work with minimal guidance, and prioritize multiple concurrent tasks.
- We are looking for someone with awesome attitude, and a desire to help those injured;
- Reviewing and indexing of cases to prepare for Senior/Managing attorney review at hearing stage;
- Offering general assistance to managing attorney
- Successful candidates will be trained on all workflow, we however require candidates with at least prior experience as a Paralegal in general legal practices
- Bachelor’s Degree In Law preferred
- Good communication and writing skill
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Suite, including Word, Excel and Outlook (abilities to navigate and effectively use these programs without assistance in an office setting with a good typing skill)
- Experience with the use of Salesforce application will be an added advantage
- Ability to analyze, review files
- Applicants must have completed NYSC
Other Prerequisite (Temporary Remote Working)
- Applicants must have access to a good and stable Electrical power generator set
- Applicants must have access to strong and reliable internet connection at his/her location
- Applicants must be willing to work remotely from home temporarily
- Applicants must be a residence of Abuja
- Applicants must be willing to work remotely from home, as well as the office temporarily/permanent between the core hours of (3PM – 11PM Nig.Time / 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM US time)
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Salary Offer 90,000