Job Title: Orthodontist
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Purpose / Objective
- To assess, diagnose and treat dental malocclusions.
- Fixed mechanotherapy: Extraction / Non-extraction using metal, ceramic, self-ligating (Damon/3M) bracket system.
- Lingual Orthodontics.
- Aligner Therapy.
- Orthopedic Appliances.
- Management of open bite, deep bite, crossbite malocclusions.
- Treatment of impacted teeth.
- Slow and rapid maxillary expansion.
- Implant-supported retraction and intrusion.
- Pre- and Post-surgical treatment of malocclusion in orthognathic cases.
- Management of transposition of teeth.
- Cleft case management.
- Nasoalveolar molding.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 20 years work experience
- Ability to fix braces is a necessity
- Excellent interpersonal skills with all staff, patients and families
- Able to build rapport, listen, persuade and negotiate
- Organization & Time management skills
- Confident and articulate
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Advanced level of computer literacy – MS office & Other IT packages.
N300,000 – N700,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
12th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!