Job Title: Oracle ERP Cloud Consultant
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- The Oracle Cloud ERP consultant will have the responsibility to be proactive in support and assessing HCM, financial reporting and analysis as well as supply chain management systems as assigned and to identify areas to strengthen the operational effectiveness and excellence, leverage technology and improve the quality of the process, programs or applications for the business area(s).
- This position leads in the administration and support of assigned ERP systems and assists users in effectively applying technology to support their operational, reporting and analysis needs.
- The Oracle Cloud ERP consultant is responsible for performing moderate to highly complex analyses and problem resolution. Work is reviewed for overall professional judgment, accuracy and quality.
We are looking for candidates with good knowledge of Oracle Cloud Financials in particular to:
- Strong background in implementing and supporting Oracle 11g, 12c and 19c with expert developer skill level in PL/SQL.
- Strong background in Implementing oracle E-business Suit and should have completed or engaged on at least 1 full Oracle ERP cloud implementation.
- Expert skill level in the support and operation of Oracle HCM, SCM, and Financials.
- FA, PO, INV, I-supplier nice to have.
- Team leading is an important part of the role so experience in Performance Management would be ideal.
- Project planning and reporting skills
- Scope management
- Oracle E-business suite and Oracle ERP Cloud (fusion) Experience in one or more of these modules: Oracle Financials, HCM, SCM and Enterprise Asset management.
- Grasp and understand the detailed project scope to be delivered and escalate if there are requests to deliver outside this scope.
- Strong consultancy skills including consulting experience with blue-chip companies engaging with Senior Management
- Promote urgency for having an Oracle managed support agreement with our Clients, by working closely with stakeholders to describe and demonstrate the value in such a support framework
- Demonstrate can-do attitude and sense of urgency in the resolution of Oracle Cloud ERP solution issues, particularly relating to HCM, SCM and Financials
- Provide good depth of professional expertise on Oracle Cloud ERP to support Triversa’s bid to win a managed support contract with our clients
- Become Change Ambassador on use of e-Business suite in line with our client’s business outcomes and service delivery expectations
- Must be friendly, positive, and rightfully engaged in resolving customer identified issues
- Working with the IFS ERP team, seek to gain significant knowledge of our client’s Business Processes – i.e. the as-is and to-be to ensure smooth day-to-day operations as delivered on Oracle Cloud ERP solution
- Identify and document Business Process System in a form to support change and enhancements in view of the move from IFS to Oracle
- Day-to-day support of critical solutions of Oracle at Client’s offices (HCM, SCM and Finance)
- Assist with developing a training programme and platform for IFS teammates to gain expertise on Oracle Cloud ERP in record time
- Provide guidance on critical aspects of E-Business suite implementation and enhancements in line with our Client’s priorities and managedsupport SLA framework
- Proactively lead the proposed TriVersa-Oracle team that will support our clients as well as provide guidance to the existing IFS support team in understanding the technical and functional debt required to fully master the Oracle Cloud ERP in line with provisioning support and enhancements at client’s offices.
- Provide knowledge transfer to IFS team as well as Client staff (where required)
- Provide deskside support to Client staff when required – but proactively do this from a level of seniority perspective.
- Must log and document critical best-practices in relation to managed support issues resolution and learning improvement targets
- Fully understand the Client business process flow from end to end with the objective of structuring the framework for support around Oracle fusion environment.
- Regular reporting to the management team on progress relating to customer adoption of Oracle Cloud ERP and team knowledge acquisition
Do you have?
- Strong experience in the support life cycle, SLA management and working with Oracle product and Cloud infra support group
- A good understanding of Financial Accounting Hub (FAH), HCM or SCM
- Understanding of File-Based Data import and export
- Expertise developing with PL/SQL
- Experience as a resource in the implementation of at least 1 Oracle E-business suite ERP and supporting oracle ERP cloud.
- An excellent communicator that can work across a wide range of audience (engineering, finance, operations, etc.).
- Takes initiative to achieve value-added results and ability to track the progress of multiple inquires and tasks effectively.
- Excellent analytic skills, attention to detail. Ability to turn data into Insights.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a cross-functional team.
- Self-directed, proactive with the ability to multi-task.
- Driven passion for working with people and creating excellent end-user solutions and support
- Good Knowledge of business processes in the procure to pay areas?
- Excellent stakeholder management skills?
- Ability to help develop new module suggestions, module setups and errors
Other skills desired:
- Ability to communicate effectively with different stakeholders
- Ability to effectively manage multiple initiatives at once
- Ability to effectively work independently and anticipate the ongoing needs of projects
- Working at a client site in Lagos, Nigeria
- Share knowledge with other team members for efficient work culture and quality solution deliverables
- Full participation in the targeted development of the support team leveraging various Oracle online resources which would serve as a basis for upskilling and growing their domain knowledge.
Do you want to:
- Work for an organization with a proven history of success?
- Progress your career to the next level?
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV to: [email protected] using theJob Title as subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!