Sunrose Consulting Limited – Our client is a Haulage company situated in Lagos with operations across major cities of Nigeria. The company has a fleet of trucks and now requires an experienced haulage operations professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Supervisor
Industry: Haulage Company
- Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for managing, planning and coordinating transport operations, delivery and organisation of services.
- Ensure health and safety regulations are adhered to and make recommendations for improvements
- Manage drivers in various locations around the country
- Ensure operations meet performance and safety targets, monitoring and reporting performance to senior management;
- Minimise disruption and resolve any unscheduled delays, making decisions in difficult situations;
- Meet customers and deal with complaints and areas of concern;
- Degree qualified, you must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the haulage business with a good knowledge of truck operations and maintenance.
- You must also be skilled in the coordination of Drivers.
- A good knowledge of routes in Nigeria is essential. In addition, you must have good problem solving skills, numerical abilities, ability to stay focused in the face of criticism, ability to remain calm under pressure and make logical decisions. You must have excellent interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Position as subject of email.
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!