Job Title: Operations Officer
The Operations Officers (OO) are responsible for relating directly with the communities and CPMCs / GPMCs throughout the lifespan of implementation of the CDP / GDP. Hence, the responsibilities of the Operations Officers shall be to:
- Sensitize and mobilize communities on SA project activities as well as issues related to HIV / AIDS and nutrition.
- Facilitate communities to undertake needs assessment and prioritization that are socially inclusive and environmentally sustainable.
- Facilitate communities in the formulation of CDP in line with the above.
- Build capacity of the CPMCs and LGRC Desk Officers, as appropriate, through training in requisite areas e.g. Participatory Rural Appraisals (PRAs), record and book-keeping, project management, mainstreaming gender, environment and natural resources issues etc, as identified by the Project Officer- IEC and Training.
- Supervise the implementation of the CDP to ensure quality assurance.
- Ensure timely replenishment of accounts of the CPMCs.
- Collect, collate and forward to the M&E Department, information / data on micro-project activities in communities.
- Submit monthly, quarterly and annual departmental reports to M&E Department on schedule, through the Manager, Operations.
- Set monthly and quarterly performance targets based on the work plan.
- Submit regular reports to the Project Officer or relevant section for whose activity they are deployed at any point in time.
- Be responsible to the heads of unit LIPW and basic services.
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned by the General Manager.
Qualification and Experience
- A first degree or HND in Engineering, Social Sciences, Biological and Natural Sciences, Business Administration, Accountancy or related field.
- He / she must be a civil servant with Adamawa State Government on minimum of GL 08. with at least 2 years post qualification experience in any area.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
Monday; 29th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a written Application and a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) 9 copies each and all credentials / documents are to be submitted to the SA at address below:
The Board Chairman,
Adamawa State Community and Social Development Agency,
No. 57 Atiku Abubakar Road, Jimeta-Yola,
An electronic copy should also be sent to the e-mail: [email protected] Using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Further information can be obtained at the address above during office hours [from 09 hours to 1600 hours] Monday through Friday (Except Public Holidays) from the Board Chairman, Tel: +234(0)706 762 8077.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!