Futureview Group was incorporated in March 1993, commenced operations in 1996, registered by the Nigerian Stock Exchange and licensed by the Securities and Exchange Commission to provide investment banking services. We are investing in the Future.
Fashioned along the lines of the world’s most prominent investment banking institutions, Futureview is managed by a team of time-tested professionals in the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager (Member of Executive Management)
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking for an Operations Manager (Member of Executive Management) who will play the strategic role as part of Executive Management, in ensuring that the day-to-day operations and administration of our organisation runs smoothly
- The Operations Manager will lead and manage diverse professional teams to peak effectiveness and efficiency in order to deliver maximum results
- You will identify opportunities to advance our capabilities through process improvement, development of workforce management strategies and introduction of technology solutions.
The Operations Manager will be expected to achieve the following:
- Oversee all business and financial operations, including budgets and P&L management
- Design, implement and manage a cohesive financial and operational strategy and ensure operational efficiency
- Manage all strategic business operations including the development and adoption of best practices and policies and procedures
- Oversee all Accounting/Finance, Marketing/Communications, Human Resources, and Compliance / Legal functions
- Serve as the key contact for all internal communications and operational issues amongst personnel
- Manage outsourced accounting operations and financial reporting functions
- Oversee employee relations, recruitment and professional development and training programs
- Manage executive committee meetings and strategy sessions
- Develop business cases and drive the adoption of processes that streamline strategic decision making
- Oversee IT and Information Security processes
- Oversee all investor relations activity, including management of external banking and capital markets relationships
- Manage internal and outsourced Compliance and Legal functions.
Qualifications / Skills
- Undergraduate Degree (Post Degree a plus) with relevant Finance / Accounting background or completed relevant subjects in Finance and Accounting
- At least 5 years’ Fintech / Financial Operations Management experience or Fintech / Tech focused Investment Banking experience
- Fundamental ability to understand and execute strategy with the ability and desire to “roll up your sleeves” and be “hands-on”
- Experience with Capital markets, specific to Nigerian Stock Exchange and Investments a plus
- Demonstrated team management experience
- Demonstrated budget management and financial forecasting experience
- Fundamental knowledge of product commercialization and revenue management
- Big-picture strategic mindset with the ability to identify trends and drive growth initiatives
- Advanced process management ability
- Demonstrated ability to “motivate the troops” and drive maximum results.
- Compensation – Range: N500,000 – N750,000 per month.
- Flex Remote Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Bonuses / Commision included.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: When filling in your info, select “Operations Manager (Member of Executive Management)” for the role you are applying to.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!