Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client, a non-governmental organisation is seeking to engage the services of:
Job Title: Operations Manager (Call Centre)
Duration: 3 Months
- Recruit, select, train, assign, schedule, coach, counsel and discipline employees.
- Communicate job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing job contributions
- Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans;
- Design of call monitoring formats and quality standards.
- Implement production, productivity, quality and customer-service standards; resolve problems; complete audits; identify trends
- Analyse process workflow, employee and space requirements and equipment layout; implement changes
- Responsible for all agents and supervisors and other staff, with review/approval responsibility for all operations employees
- Run a safe, injury/accident free workplace
- Manage relationships with key operations vendors
- In charge of quality assurance
- Serve as primary point of contact when there are customer issues related to calls, customer service,
- Devise continuous ways of improving the customer experience, including resolving problems and complaints
- Work on the back-end mapping.
- Work closely with the management team to set and/or implement policies, procedures and systems and to follow through with implementation.
- A minimum of first degree, a master degree will be an advantage
- Ability to design and operate call-in business
- Minimum of 5yrs experience
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Previous working experience in similar role
Application Closing Date
24th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested qualified candidates should send their professional CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!