Job Title: Operations Manager
Reference Number: TSE220106-4
Business Unit / Division: Tsebo International
Job Type Classification: Permanent
- You will be reporting to the Managing Director for Tsebo Nigeria and will be responsible for the Operations team, Vendors, as well Internal and external customers on matters pertaining to the delivery of Tsebo’s service.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Vendor management to ensure quality of service and Operational excellence
- Responsible for overseeing sites and Facility Managers across the business.
- Ensure performance of the operations teams is managed professionally
- Review and develop, as appropriate, strategy and plan for delivery of contractual obligations and responsibilities including reporting obligations
- Manage, identify, prevent, address, and eliminate all environmental, health and safety matters
- Provide project management services for projects from inception to project end delivery
- Ensure all cost management processes are aligned to an approved budget
- Maintain good relationship management with all stakeholders
- Ensure compliance with all policies, training activity and schedules for subordinates and team members.
- Adhere to all data protection policies and procedures put in place to safeguard personal data that the company holds on customers, suppliers,
- partners, vendors, contractors, employees
- Review reporting structures internally and externally
- Attend to all additional tasks or responsibilities as directed by line manager or requested by management.
- Ensure optimum returns for “commercial services” and associated business opportunities and technical and commercial perspective
- Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate, Building, Construction, Engineering or Facilities Management.
- 5 years experience in Facilities; Technical environment; Soft Services, Property or Project Management or equivalent knowledge and skills
Skills and Competencies:
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Planning and organizing, communication, persuasiveness, influencing, delegation, and negotiation skills.
- Customer /client focus
- Dependability and reliability
- Problem solving/analysis
- Project Management
- People management skills.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
- Familiar with Service Level Agreements.
- Good knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- To be familiar with safety, fire, and emergency procedures.
- Advanced Computer Literacy.
- Leadership and team working skills within own area and across the business
- Able to deal with multiple issues, tasks, and priorities concurrently
- Able to understand and identify key objectives across the business.
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!