Job Title: Operations Manager
Contract Type: Locally Engaged
Pay band: 6
- The Operations Manager North will ensure exams operations meet demand, whilst maintaining customer service quality, exams integrity and compliance standards across our Abuja and Kano offices.
- The postholder will have responsibility for the Northern part of Nigeria and will have oversight in areas outside of our main office locations.
- This role is ultimately responsible for efficient and effective capacity, cost management, test day delivery. You will also guide and coach team members to meet operations and service delivery standards.
- The role will work closely with commercial and business development colleagues in the geography.
Main Opportunities / Challenges for this Role
- Setting up new operational ways of working to support the new Exams Operating Model, coaching and developing team members to delivery to a high standard and ensuring culture change is considered.
- Upholding compliance standards and efforts to standardize across product and execute high quality exam delivery services for assigned geography
- Implementing significant change, with regards to people, process and systems
- Upholding a customer service culture
- Relevant experience of overseeing production of goods/provision of services
- Experience of planning and delivery in a fast-paced operational environment at a management level
- Experience managing teams
- Experience of delivery change and ensuring that new ways of working are embedded
- University degree in any subject or relevant qualification
- Experience working in Exams environment
- Experience of leading on delivery of computer-based exams
- All applicants should have a pre-existing legal status to live and work in Nigeria.
- A connected and trusted UK in a more connected and trusted world.
N8,106,740 per annum
Application Closing Date
7th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Abuja, Abuja, Abuja