Job Title: Operations Manager
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- This role is for our chief patient-delight officer! We are seeking a data-savvy and experienced operations manager from a service background who can lead efforts to delight and exceed expectations of patients at our primary care facilities.
- This role will also oversee the efficient scaling and expansion of services over multiple locations while maintaining quality.
- The successful candidate will possess leadership skills to manage staff and facilities to ensure delightful experiences with patients and other key stakeholders.
- This role will own key metrics reflecting staff training and experience, patient satisfaction and cost-efficiency.
- The ideal candidate will also have financial and bookkeeping skills with experience in creating budgets, maintaining standardized payment processes and auditing records.
- Conduct analysis of internal and external factors to inform operational strategy
- Design and implement data collection processes that will inform continuous improvement of operational model
- Utilize data insights to implement operational strategy that optimizes organizational technology, capacity and personnel.
- Use organization data to inform and implement strategy for sustainable growth and expansion
- Implement plan to efficiently scale services within clearly defined project timelines and budgets.
- Create policies, trainings and resources that clearly define and optimize key business processes to allow efficient replication across multiple locations.
- Design, communicate and implement an effective risk management strategy.
- Collaborate with engineering and product teams to implement technological interventions that improve staff efficiency and performance.
- Ensure compliance by all staff with all required standards for operational excellence.
- Create models that accurately forecast future revenue and expenses
- Prepare a business and financial plan that incorporates basic accounting principles to evaluate current or proposed health care products or services.
- Minimize losses due to inappropriate billing, collections and pilferage.
- Use value-based purchasing and partnerships to decrease healthcare costs through efficiencies across the integrated care network
- Lead a team of operations staff to ensure seamless running of the clinics.
- 3-5 years’ operations / admin experience operations in the service sector
- Ability to ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way.
- Must be able to improve operational management systems, processes and best practices.
- Must be able to purchase materials, plan inventory and oversee warehouse efficiency.
- Experience working with accounting / finance team for effective collection, budgeting and forecast purposes.
- Must be able to ensure the organization’s processes remain legally compliant and manage budgets and forecasts.
- Ability to think through solutions and engage based on data-backed perspectives.
- Experience working with data on business Intelligence matters.
- Experience in a hospital / clinic setting is assed advantage.
Application Closing Date
26th March, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Gbagada, Lagos