Job Title: Operations Manager
Location: Somolu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Operations Manager manages the manufacturing processes in the Press, Post Press, Receiving and Maintenance departments in a manner that maximizes productivity, meets scheduling requirements and minimizes cost; in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Prioritize, schedule and delegate work assignments directly supervise the Press, Post Press, Receiving and Maintenance functions to ensure maximum productivity, scheduling requirements are met at the minimum cost.
- Study, document, control and improve all manufacturing processes and procedures to achieve maximum productivity, minimum cost and scheduling requirements. Ensure documentation is easily understood.
- Maintain budgetary goals.
- Manage manufacturing equipment through maintenance of existing equipment, establishing new equipment requirements, installation of new equipment, etc.
- Establish and maintain a quality assurance system.
- Determine performance standards.
- Ensure employees’ understanding and compliance with performance standards through establishment of accountability for work.
- Manage all engineering projects.
- Ensure completion of all required paperwork, records, documents, etc.
- Ensure all safety and work rules and regulations are followed.
- Ensure departmental housekeeping standards.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields.
- 2 – 3 years of experience in an administrative/management role.
- Ability to lead, plan, and manage change
- The ability to set priorities.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good computer literacy
- Proven successful track record in taking projects from concept to implementation
- Creative problem solver with a “can do” attitude with the ability to coach.
- Applicants should reside within Yaba, Somolu and its environs.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Qualified & Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews immediately.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!