Job Title: Operations Coordinator
Location: Sango Otta, Ogun
- As a result of developing new products and securing new business, this market-leading FMCG business is growing from strength to strength, further solidifying its place in the market.
- You will be instrumental in ensuring they continue to improve and drive best practice processes at their site in Sango Ota.
- As the Operations Coordinator, you will be supporting the senior leadership team in implementing strategy whilst leading the site manufacturing operation.
- You will also be working across all functions within the business unit in order to drive improvement initiatives.
- Delivery of KPIs, creating a system to continually improve performance year on year.
- Oversee maintenance of equipment performance by establishing quality standards
- Develop operations, quality and troubleshooting procedures
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives
- Ensure operational and equipment compliance
- Improve and drive productivity by monitoring the workload of functional areas
- Maintain quality results by participating in the quality assurance program
- Own operational information system by identifying information needs and problems, recommending improvements and establishing priorities
- Coach, train and develop operational staff.
The Successful Applicant:
- This role is suited to a Production/Operations Manager with experience of working within a regulated, bespoke/manual manufacturing environment and the following:
- Educated to Degree level
- The ability to work in a high-pressure high accountability environment is extremely necessary
- Proven track record of delivering operational improvement
- Knowledge of lean six sigma/continuous improvement tools and techniques
- Excellent coaching, communication and staff engagement skills
- Proven track record of managing and delivering on performance excellence
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Application Closing Date
14th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!