Job Title: Operations Coordinator
- We are looking for an Operations Coordinator to join the Bolt Food team in Lagos. It’s an exciting once-in-a-lifetime opportunity as you would work with very smart people around the world in order to establish the next generation of a truly global food delivery platform.
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
- Onboard new restaurants to the platform: upload menus, photos, prices, etc
- Help out with account management: solve most time-sensitive operational issues, update the menu, pricing and other content information, ad-hoc tasks related to restaurants operations.
- Assist senior Restaurant Operations and Courier Operations Specialists with daily tasks related to Bolt Food Operations in the city.
We Are Looking For
- Being currently enrolled in university studies or a recent graduate
- Have a data-driven and analytical mindset: good Excel/Google Sheets skills and enjoy organizing data
- Great communication skills.
- Be willing to lean into any challenge, and take ownership for outcomes.
- Be keen to learn from others and ready to give your best.
Why You’ll love it Here:
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
- You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine.
- As we grow, so will you! Bolt’s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development.
- You’ll always be kept informed. Our bi-weekly All Hands meetings bring our global teams together, ensuring we’re all up to speed and moving forward as one.
- Switching off is important! At Bolt, we like to work hard and play hard. Enjoy our fun team events, office snacks, free merch and more!
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!