Job Title: Online Sales & Social Media Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Are you a young, smart, creative and entrepreneurial individual?
- Do you possess and exude a ‘CAN DO’ attitude in everything that comes your way?
- Are you smart energetic, and social media savvy?
- Do you know what it takes to grow an online community?
- Do you think you will be a good fit for the position of Online Sales and Social Media Executive in our company to manage our online presence, increase traffic to the company’s website and social media platforms and converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers?
- If this is you, then you are the person we are looking for.
- The Online and Social Media Executive will be directly responsible for Management of all online presence of the company i.e website, online ads, PPC campaigns, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.
- The individual will be responsible for the Company’s website, web content, SEO processes, addition or modification of existing content, products, categories, appearance etc.
- Identify, recommend and Implement new ways to find wider audience and presence online
- Meet assigned target in line with company strategic objective and guidelines to ensure maximum result
- Writing informative and effective search engine optimized copy for the company’s website
- Managing, Monitoring Performance and ROI of the company’s online marketing campaigns.
- Keeping up to date with changes and advances in social media and advising on new channels and approaches to adopt.
- Developing, implementing and optimizing the online marketing campaigns across a variety of platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google Adwords etc.;
- Generating, editing, publishing and sharing daily content that builds meaningful connections and encourages target market to take action;
- Monitoring key performance indicators on social media and develop plans to improve them
- Identifying trends and implement new and creative growth strategies
- Market products on different online stores e.g Jumai, Konga, Payporte.
- Advertise products on various online platform eg Jiji, olx
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
Skills and Experience
- Minimum HND in Marketing, Sales, IT related field
- Excellent command of the English language
- A minimum of 2 years sales/ marketing experience
- Candidate must be social media savvy, possess good customer skills and ability to sell and convince clients
- Strong planning and people management skills
- Knowledge of social media management tools
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail, and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Practical knowledge in the use of Adobe Photoshop or Corel Draw an added advantage
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions
- the candidate must demonstrate extensive social media experience
- The individual must have a keen eye and great attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are a MUST.
- Must live within easy commute to Amuwo Odofin
- N40,000 – N60,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
22nd December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!