Job Title: Online Customer / Media Representative
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Cancel or upgrade accounts.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Advise on company information.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale.
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions.
- Handle product recalls.
- Attempt to persuade the customer to reconsider cancellation.
- Inform customer of deals and promotions.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Work with the customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Close out or open call records.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Handle changes in policies or renewals.
- Candidate should possess OND, HND, Bachelor or Master’s degree.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!