Job Title: Office Secretary
Location: Asaba, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a Secretary you will assume the duty of clerical and administrative support in order to optimize workflow procedures in the office.
- You will assist colleagues and executives by supporting them with planning and distributing information.
- You will be the point of reference for all queries, requests or issues and will be an integral part of the company’s workforce.
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Make travel arrangements
- Document expenses and hand in reports
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties.
- OND / HND
Requirements and Skills:
- Proven work experience as
- A Secretary or Administrative Assistant
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Integrity and professionalism.
Application Closing Date
4th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!