Job Title: Office Receptionist
Location: Calabar, Cross River
Employment Type: Full-time
- Deliver prompt and professional solutions for customer inquiries via phone, email, online chat, etc.
- Maintain documentation of customer inquiries and responses for future reference.
- Direct or route customer calls to appropriate personnel for assistance.
- Handle dissatisfied customers politely and professionally.
- Track and follow-up on all customer request promptly.
- Maintain broad knowledge of all company products, services, and promotions.
- Identify and implement new process plans to improve customer support service.
- Manage a large volume of customer calls in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Provide outstanding and exceptional customer service.
- Greet and address customers in a friendly and respectful way.
- Candidates should possess an HND qualification.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years working experience.
- Must have worked as a office secretary or Receptionist in a reputable organization.
- Must have excellent customer service experience.
- Must have excellent communication skill.
- Must have very good computer knowledge and be social media savvy.
- Must be based around the Job location.
- Residing close to the above locations is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
24th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location (eg. Office Receptionist – Calabar) as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!