Job Title: Chauffeur
- The selected candidate will be required to drive the official vehicle and assist the Mission officials in other consular and admin related work, as and when required.
- Experience of at least 5 years as a Chauffeur: proper knowledge of Nigerian roads (especially Lagos and surrounding States), car maintenance, safe custody of car documents.
- Should have completed at least the Senior Secondary School.
- Language proficiency: English (both writing and speaking).
Application Closing Date
6th August, 2021 (13:00 hours).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should download and complete the Application Form below and send with copies of the Documents listed below in a closed envelope superscribed as “Application for the Post of Chauffeur” to:
Head of Chancery,
Office of the High Commission of India,
8A Walter Carrington Crescent, Victoria Island,
Email: [email protected]
- Completed Application form
- Birth Certificate
- Latest Photograph
- WAEC, NECO, GCE certificate or Graduation / Degree certificate
- Certificate of Origin (State and/or local government)
- Means of identification i.e. Voters’ card, Driver’s license, Passport, National ID card, etc.
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- Nigerian Driver’s license.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test and/or personal interview (to be informed in due course). No transport or other assistance/reimbursement will be provided for appearing in the interview.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Address Lagos