Job Title: Office Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our company is looking to hire an Office Manager to be responsible for the general operation of our office.
- Duties will involve greeting visitors, answering incoming phone calls, purchasing office supplies and taking proper inventory, and supervising our office staff to ensure maximum productivity.
- You will also be required to create presentations and produce management-level reports.
- Overseeing general office operation.
- Greeting visitors, answering a high-volume of incoming phone calls and delivering world-class service to our customers.
- Coordinating appointments and meetings and managing staff calendars and schedules.
- Supervising, mentoring, training, and coaching our office staff and delegating assignments to ensure maximum productivity.
- Coordinating domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel, and car rental reservations.
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels.
- Producing reports, composing correspondence, and drafting new contracts.
- Creating presentations and other management-level reports.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Five years of experience in office administration
- Office management experience.
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
N60,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
17th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Salary ₦ N60,000 - N100,000 NGN N60,000 - N100,000 Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos, Lagos Lagos