Job Title: Office Assistant – Cleaner
- The Office Assistant – Cleaner will be responsible in making sure the office environment is clean at all times.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them.
- Gather and empty trash.
- Assist in arranging materials received from vendors in the store.
- Assist in routine clerical tasks e.g. photocopying, filing etc.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors;
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment.
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures (new);
- Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems (new);
- Run routine errands within and outside the office premises.
- Other duties as identified by supervisor.
- This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
Minimum Qualifications / Personal Attributes
- Minimum of SCCE.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the same/similar capacity is required;
- Experience working with donor-funded projects is desirable.
- Knowledge of basic administrative procedures.
- Basic computer knowledge is desirable.
- Ability to communicate (speak, listen, read & write) in English language is required for this role.
- Ability to lift items that weigh 20 – 30 kg.
- Well-organized, with ability to track multiple activities and deadlines
- Ability to work successfully in a cross-cultural, team-based environment
Application Closing Date
16th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV in PDF format to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email e.g., “Office Assistant – Cleaner, Kebbi”.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!