Job Title: Office Assistant
Location: Ogba, Lagos
- Our client is looking for a reliable office assistant who will be responsible for performing administrative and routine clerical tasks.
- Greet visitors in a professional manner.
- Provide visitors with information and direct them accordingly.
- Answer phone calls and direct callers to the appropriate party.
- Process, sort, and route incoming and outgoing mail.
- Monitor and manage inventory of office supplies; order and distribute office supplies as necessary.
- Coordinate and schedule appointments and meetings.
- Perform other administrative support tasks, including updating and sorting files, drafting and proofreading correspondence, and conducting research.
- Minimum of an OND in business administration or a related field.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Familiarity with office management procedures.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the application.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification SSCE/NCE/OND
- Location Ogba, Lagos, Lagos