Job Title: Office Assistant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The office assistant position at Alexis Philips Limited allows you to perform administrative and routine clerical tasks.
- Your responsibilities will include organizing and managing files, acting as a janitor, scheduling meetings and appointments, and supporting other staff with organizational tasks.
- Welcome visitors in a professional manner
- Provide visitors with information and direct them accordingly
- Monitor and manage inventory of office supplies; order and distribute office supplies as necessary
- Perform other administrative support tasks, including updating and sorting files, drafting and proofreading correspondence, and conducting research
- Manage and oversee the cleanliness of the office space.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) preferred
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize, and comfortable working independently
- Good oral and written communication skills, including strong spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Must be committed to providing outstanding customer service and demonstrate strong interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Preferably female
- Should be below 26 years
Application Closing Date
13th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to the “HR” via email: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Ikeja, Lagos