TheBuston City, a software development firm is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Administrator
Location: Ojota, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence
- Prepare the CEO’s desk (arranging his gadgets on his table and making the CEO’s tea) every morning when he arrives
- Maintaining diaries and arranging appointments
- Prioritizing workloads
- Implementing new procedures and administrative systems
- Liaising with relevant organizations and clients
- Coordinating mail-shots and similar publicity
- Logging or processing bills/expenses
- Tracking and replacing office supplies at necessary intervals
- Typing, preparing and collating reports, proposals and presentations
- Acting as a receptionist and/or meeting and greeting clients
- Must endeavor to keep the office environment clean
- Run necessary errands as required in the office
Job Skills and Qualifications
- A successful Office Administrator will hold a variety of skills and qualifications to complete the necessary duties, including:
- Good communication, customer service and relationship-building skills
- Team working skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Negotiation skills
- Tact, discretion and diplomacy
- Rational thinking skill
- The ability to use standard software packages e.g. Microsoft Office
- N35,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
1st December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!