Job Title: OAP (On Air Personality)
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Creatively developing programs for assigned belt to suit station demographic and brand identity
- Moderating panels or talks shows on various relevant topics in line with NBC rules.
- Coordinating games, contests, or other on-air competitions, performing such duties as asking questions and awarding prizes.
- Conducting proper research and getting background information in order to prepare adequately for programs or interviews.
- Commenting on and present facts to the listeners on various issues – Artists, their music, tours, weather, traffic, politics, current affairs etc
- Interviewing show guests about their lives, their work, or topics of current interest.
- Answering calls during live programs; hold conversation and attend to call-in listeners enquiries during the show.
- Ensuring scheduled adverts/commercials on the schedule sheet are played in line with Traffic schedule
- Recording and reporting failed adverts to the appropriate department
- Responsible for announcing commercials, giving weather and traffic reports and updates, and either introducing New and reporting breaking news.
- Updating the station log. This information is given to the traffic department for the log of daily station activities the NBC (National Broadcast Commission) requires.
- Strictly adhering to NBC’s rules relating to delivery of hypes, talks etc.
- Doing voice-overs for commercials for the radio station.
- Engaging audience on all the social media platforms and ensure that on-air and online are integrated. i.e. always updating digital platforms to be in line with ongoing on-air programs.
- Working the control board (CONSOLE), keeping the programming logs.
- Making special public appearances on behalf of the station and promoting the station’s brand.
- Regularly attending and being part of both Station’s and Company’s meetings and events.
- Interested candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc / M.Sc Degree with at least 2 years relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!