Job Title: NYSC Intern (Digital Marketing and Social Media Management)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Are you a 2021 Corps Member in Lagos looking for a PPA?
- Are you a team player, hardworking, willing to learn and grow with us? Then apply
- We are looking for a passionate and creative social media Intern to join our team. As a social media intern, you will be responsible for creating, developing, editing, and publishing various content.
- The social media intern is also responsible for planning, implementing, and monitoring the various accounts under the company name to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts and increase sales.
- The candidate should have a good understanding of Graphics and Content Writing with Digital Marketing and Social Media Management skills
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- 0-1 year work experience.
- Must be a Youth Corper.
- Lives in Ikeja environs (preferred).
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram,
- Good understanding of social media KPI’s
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Females are encouraged to apply
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using “NYSC Digital Intern” as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!