Jozech Group is a start-up company in the Immigration consultancy, Digital Media, Publication, IT Consultancy and Financial Consultancy space.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: NYSC Corper
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: NYSC
We require the services of NYSC members in the following areas of specialization:
- Art Major – To work for Jozech books ltd (Jozech publications) as its Graphic Designer and will receive training in the following skills – video marketing/web design-Adobe suite- illustrator, Photoshop Adobe-in-design etc.
- English Language Major – To work for Jozech Books ( Jozech Publications) as its Editor for the Jozech magazines- consumer times/immigration times/showcase magazine/fraud magazine /Nigerian entrepreneur review magazine/ Public Law review magazine / inside politics etc. Training on magazine editorship will be offered at Nigerian institute of Journalism and different aspects of magazine editorship (magazine layout planning, writing and fact check skills, voice over presentations etc.)
- Finance / Economics / Business Administration Major – To work for Jozech Development Company Limited as Its Business development executive in the areas of corporate finance and business plans virtual, business models development, information memorandum and feasibility studies. Training will be extensively offered.
- Mechanical Engineer / Automobile Engineer – to work as the transport Manager of the Jozech Transport Company Limited – to manage the company fleet of vehicles and drivers on intra city and out of Lagos journeys with different spots all over Nigeria for driver/passengers refreshment and more specifically setting up their boarding parks in Lagos, Abuja, Onitsha / Asaba / Port Harcourt / Aba mechanic garages / auto spare parts stores modelled like Spar supermarket / Shoprite model essentially dealing with all sorts of auto care spare parts etc.
- Interested candidates should possess a First Degree in the relevant areas of specialization with 0 – 2 years relevant work experience.
- Continuous professional development programs are in place for all deserving corpers who would wish to continue as regular employee of the organisation with full benefits and share options / bonus allowances.
- Our welfare and other financial allowances monthly for each position will be from N35,000 – N40,000 Monthly depending on skillsets but at the end of service year a job evaluation interview will be undertaken performance evaluated and the deserving resource appointed as full employee with all the benefits which includes:
- A Car
- Sponsored Overseas holiday (Dubai) etc.
Application Closing Date
22nd December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV attached alongside their Cover Letter to: [email protected] and CC: [email protected] using the relevant areas of specialization as the subject of the email.
Note: Applications sent more than once will be disqualified and only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interviews.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!