Job Title: Nutritionist
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a nutritionist to provide our clients with comprehensive advice on matters of well being. As an expert in food and nutrition, people depend on you to guide them towards better eating habits to prevent ill-health.
- A nutritionist is responsible for assessing people’s needs using scientific methods and determining the most suitable nutrition plans. He/She must be qualified and well-versed in relevant matters and skilled in suggesting personalized solutions.
- The goal is to contribute to the maintenance of a client’s healthy constitution thus delivering value to our organization by strengthening our reputations.
- Evaluate the dietary needs of a client by assessing their health and exercise levels, sleep and food habits etc.
- Clarify information to clients and explain the effects of nutrients on overall health condition
- Offer counseling and suggest positive alterations in nutrition to address clients’ dietary restrictions
- Create full and personalized nutrition plans that promote healthy lifestyles
- Set clear objectives and provide support to clients to help them in their progress
- Candidates should possess a BA / B.Sc / HND / OND qualification with 0 – 2 years work experience.
- Proven experience as nutritionist.
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creativity and critical thinking.
- Ability to be trained.
Application Closing Date
27th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos