Job Title: Nutrition & Feeding Officer
Location: Benin Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are sourcing for the candidate who can undertake research and plan diets in order to provide poultry and domestic animals, and livestock with nutritionally balanced food.
- Assessing the relative nutritional value for various feeds for livestock.
- Formulating the best mix of food to produce healthy livestock.
- Oversea the feeding of poultry animals.
- Analysing nutritional disorders.
- Implement activities that support good poultry farming / livestock / industry practices that relate to the development and utilization of feed resources, efficient animal nutrition, feed safety and address the associated technical and policy issues trade in animal feedstuffs.
- Contribute to and technically support appropriate supplementary/emergency feeding interventions for livestock.
- Keep up-to-date and informed on relevant developments; design and conduct analytical studies on specific technical and policy issues affecting animal nutrition, feed resources and feed safety.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Master’s Degree in Animal Production / Science with specialization related to Animal Nutrition.
- Ability to undertake independent research
- 3 years experience in Poultry Operations
- Ability to write reports and good record keeping
- Quality of both oral and written communication skills on technical issues
N100,000 – N180,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
23rd November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!