Job Title: Nutrition and Health Officer
Location: Dutse, Jigawa
Direct Line Manager: Nutrition and Health Sector Manager
Job Type: Full Time
- Action Against Hunger Nigeria Mission is recruiting a Nutrition and Health Officer who will support the implementation and management of planned health and nutrition activities.
- Support the application of the common IYCF and Care Group Model package of guidelines and tools which will be used for training, implementation and in support of M&E.
- Implement in the framework of projects, the mission’s Nutrition Security strategy taking into account the key internal and external documents:
- Contribute to the identification, definition, formulation of Nutrition projects and/or components of projects led by other sectors
- Work with Nut Sector Manager to ensure that agreed technical guidelines and specifications for the implementation of all Nutrition sensitive projects are followed in the course of project execution.
- Contribute in the development of work plans for the implementation of all project activities in collaboration and coordination with other sectors; under supervision and guidance of the STL and Nutrition Coordinator.
- Facilitate transparency and accountability measures vis-à-vis the project beneficiaries, by making them participate throughout the project cycle
- Track the implementation of project activities using ACF tools – Activity Progress Report (APR), Budget follow-up and Training Reports
- To support in local ACF representation and coordination with other stakeholders within the intervention area
- Contribute to evaluation (internal and external) of project’s effect/impact
- Degree in Food Science, Nursing, Medicine, or Public Health
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience
- Fluent English, Hausa and Kanuri
- Ability to analyse and synthesize information
- Strong capacity to represent ACF and sustain relations with state and local stakeholders.
- Interpersonal skills (team management, communication, reporting, autonomy, pedagogy, planning and organizational skills.
- Experience in working with CMAM, Care Group Model, BCC and IYCF programming.
Minimum Basic salary: NGN 236,585 per month
Application Closing Date
12th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Qualified women are strongly encourged to apply
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!