Job Title: Nursing Assistant
This role is responsible to for assisting clients and patients sustain and maintain their health and wellbeing.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Assist nurses in the care of patients in the hospital
- Performing procedures such as bed making, bed bathing and assisting ill patients with feeding, urinals and bed pan use.
- Providing other assistance needed
- Report incidents and complaints of patients in a timely manner
- Maintaining a clean and safe environment always
- Comply with the use of Standard Operating Procedures and quality standards.
Key Result Areas / Performance Goals:
- Incidence reporting
- Prompt response to patients’ needs
- Use of SOPS / adherence to quality standards.
- Auxiliary Nurse Certificate
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a related role.
- Basic Life Support skills
- I-CARE attitude (Integrity, Compassion, Attentiveness, Respect, Excellence and Empathy)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to details.
Application Closing Date
2nd April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Total Years Experience 1-2