Job Title: Nurse / Midwife
Location: Ojodu Berger, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Record medical history and symptoms
- Collaborate with team to plan for patient care
- Advocate for health and well-being of patient
- Monitor patient health and record signs
- Administer medications and treatments
- Operate medical equipment
- Educate patients about management of illnesses
- Provide support and advice to patients
- Provide instant medical care in emergencies
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, take body temperature etc.) and fill in patients’ charts
- Other duties as required
- BSN or its equivalent in Nursing and Midwifery
- Should have a minimum of 3 years Post qualifications relevant experience in a good hospital.
- Must have the current license from the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities:
- Caring and compassionate nature
- Excellent teamwork and people skills
- Observational skills
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to deal with emotionally charged and pressured situations
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Good computer skills
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!