Job Title: Nurse
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an ambitious and result-oriented genius to join our clinical team as a Nurse to help provide top-notch medical care to our clients.
- Undertake an initial intake of patient history and physical exam to appropriately triage patients.
- Collect and tag specimens exactly as outlined in each medical requisition.
- Develop effective collection techniques as they relate to groups such as paediatric and geriatric patients.
- Properly package each specimen and ensure that every specimen is delivered to the laboratory on time.
- Maintain an organized and clean work area based on state health laws and the guidelines of our medical organization.
- Answer patient questions regarding collection techniques and offer additional resources on the collection process if a patient request them.
- Minimum Qualification of First Degree or HND.
- 1 year work experience.
- Registered nurse with license to practice.
- Comfortable using basic technology including laptops and tablet devices.
- Proven experience of success in a multidisciplinary team
- Ability to provide patient counselling and advising in multiple relevant languages is a plus.
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive family health and dental insurance
- In-office lunch.
Application Closing Date
3rd January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Reliance Family Clinics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on tribe, age, sex, religion, sexual orientation, race or disability.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!