Job Title: NOC Director
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The role of the NOC Director is to lead a team of Network Operating Centre staff in gathering, analysing and disseminating information on all operations and maintenance activities of the network.
- The NOC Director has overall responsibility for ensuring that NOC achieve key performance targets.
- Provide leadership and direction to the NOC team, ensuring all service level agreements are met or exceeded
- Ensuring budgetary control and optimization of NOC resources
- Ensuring that both material and human resources are available for all planned network monitoring activities
- Managing change requests from clients and ensuring implementation is according to planned specifications
- Coordinating and leading the activities and output of direct reports
- Producing and publishing operational and analytical reports, driving for automation of metrics and measurement
- Ensuring 24×7 network and system support with proper monitoring of the network for overall efficiency and trouble spots using performance management tools and providing technical support
- Initiating and implementing ideas and giving feedback on software tools, procedures and improvements to NOC functionality
- Driving continuous improvements by actively searching for and implementing improvements to operational procedures, policies and network management tools
- Serve as a point of escalation for team, working with the appropriate operations leadership within the organization or external vendors as required to achieve resolution.
- Education: Bachelor’s in Telecommunication / Electrical engineering/CCE or any related discipline.
- Experience: 8 + years of experience. NOC Management Experience (Proven records of Managing NOC Teams).
- Worked with GSM operators (direct / indirect via vendors)
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills
- Leadership skills.
- Should demonstrate incident and problem resolution skills
- Python, SPSS is a plus
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!