Job Title: Customs Inspector, AIC (Marine)
Employment Type: Full Time
Category: Customs Inspector Cadre AIC (CONSOLE 06)
- Perform marine tasks in any capacity required by the Nigeria Customs Service
- The applicant must possess an OND, NCE or its equivalent in Marine Technology obtained from recognized Polytechnic or other Institution.
In addition to the specific requirement candidate must:
- Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.89 metres
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in the Service
- Not be suffering from any physical or mental disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
- Be of good character and must not be found guilty of any criminal offence
- Be computer literate
- Must not be above 30 years old
- Have a certificate of state of origin signed by Chairman / Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison Officers will not be accepted.
- A guaranteed job security associated with working for the Federal Government as well as the possibility of growth as a reward for hard work.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Candidates will be assessed and recruited (if successful) strictly based on Certificate(s) presented during the process.
- Any false declaration will lead to automatic disqualification and prosecution. Furthermore, no case of upgrading will be entertained before or after the recruitment.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!