Job Title: NGO Shelter Matron
Location: Ibeju Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- The matron ensures smooth function of the female rehabilitation centre effectively instilling a culture of love and discipline in managing the clients’ welfare.
- The post holder will be responsible for managing all aspects of running the Shelter to ensure all children and families are supported and prepared to move on to independent living.
- She must also ensure efficient and effective use of resources (space, materials, food items, appliances etc.) minimizing conflict and fostering peaceful co-habitation.
- She must also ensure that the home is sufficiently equipped and resourced to support the number of girls in residence.
Requirements / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Experience with managing Female boarding school facility or NGO rehabilitation centre
- Experienced in nursing orGuidance and Counseling.
Application Closing Date
10th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!