Job Title: Network Security Personnel
Job Identification: 84
Job Schedule: Full Time
- Evaluates network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, and latency; planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of network equipment. The job also assist the Team Lead in the setting up of network policies and procedures as well as establishing connections with firewalls across the Group and subsidiaries.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate in planning & design of infrastructure security architecture for the Group and subsidiaries.
- Evaluates network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, and latency within the Group and subsidiaries.
- Responsible for day-to-day management, support and monitoring of technology security in order to protect technology resources and enterprise data in accordance with strategic business objectives, institutional regulations and laws
- Manages network security threats, provides advice on mitigating the security risk as well as perform configuration changes and troubleshooting of network security devices within the Group and subsidiaries. Also addresses customer issues, and manages customer interaction throughout the issue resolution process
- Develop planning of executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of network equipment across the Group and subsidiaries.
- Develop setting up of network policies and procedures around all network devices which includes: Firewalls, Routers and Switches as well as establishing Network connections for all devices.
- Plan the creation of infrastructure security policies, standards, baselines, guidelines & procedures
- Lead the implementation of new network /system security solutions across the Group and subsidiaries.
- Plan, Design & Execution of vulnerability assessments, penetration tests and security audits.
- Manage up to date knowledge of ISOD security industry
- Manage & Research of new/revised or improved security solutions, processes and development of new threat and attack vectors.
- Develop, Manage & Perform enhancement of existing network/system security solutions in accordance with standard best operating procedures.
- Manage and Maintain up-to-date baselines for the secure configuration & operation of all in-place network / system security devices across the Group and subsidiaries.
- Manage and Maintain operational configurations of all in-place network / system security solutions as per established baselines.
- Design and deploy secured configurations for all network & system resources and appliances (Routers, Switches, Firewall, Wireless access points, Sniffers, Windows, AIX etc.)
- Manage security patches and updates to the IOS/firmware, OS on network /system resources/appliances across the Group and subsidiaries.
- Develop, Plan and Implement all network and operating system security settings in line with develop approved policies
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Unit Head, Security Architecture & Engineering or Chief Information Security Officer(CISO).
- Develop and Plan principles and policies in the information security handbook.
- Minimum Education: First Degree in Computer Science / Engineering, Higher Degrees
- At least three Relevant Professional Certifications as appropriate
- Minimum experience – Ten (10) years relevant working experience and 3 years working experience at supervisory level.
Application Closing Date
1st February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos