Job Title: Network Sales Specialist
Req ID: 463003
Our Exciting Opportunity!
- We are now looking for a network sales specialist to secure short and long-term profitable business for Ericsson through proactive business development based on fundamental understanding of the customers’ business, operations and objectives.
- Actively lead and mobilize internal resources to deliver efficient and effective end to end solutions allowing detailed transition from sales to operations. Develop both internal and external relation/s in order to actively give to make customers and Ericsson successful.
- This job role could be passionate about selling assigned portfolio, a specific part of the customer’s business/technology area and/or geography.
- Your responsibility will be to improve customer relationships and dedication.
- You are encouraged to build sales opportunities that will generate profitability sales.
- The role also includes optimization of the account team’s performance and to enable flawless transition to operations
- Act as Network sales expert towards the customer
- Represent KAM in sales process and opportunities
- Act as ACR and own the core 3 team during the sales process (SDP1, SDP2, SDP 3) and through project execution by leading change request and maintaining profitability.
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Education: Bachelor of Electrical Engineering, Business Administration, Master of Science or similar
- Minimum 8 years of proven experience of relationship sales and 8 years from the ICT industry
- Demonstrated ability: (RAN, 2G, 3G, 4G & 5G.)
- Consultative selling skills and commercial understanding
- You will need to have customer and market insight as well as negotiation skills
- Leadership experience
- Structured and organized to lead the project profitability and changes.
You Will also be:
- Innovative and creative
- Social ability and interpersonal skills
- Intellectual ability and critical thinking
- Accountable and committed with a passion to win
- Perseverant and result oriented
- French Language is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
What happens next once you apply?
- Read about the next steps here. For your preparation and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
- Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact-based decisions are important, and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!