Job Title: Network Engineer
Location: Asaba, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: GM & IT Head
Key Role & Responsibilities
- Installation and configuration of CCTV and server for OS deployment over network Monitoring network engineering performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Configuring and installing various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
- Performing network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Have at least 8 – 10 years of experience in the above role with at least 2 years of managing and planning exposure.
- Should have capabilities to sort problems oneself and be hands on.
- Should be process oriented and good communication skills.
- Be a qualified networking engineer with a minimum of 6 years of experience.
- Should have the following certifications (A++, CCNA, MCSE,CCNP).
Application Closing Date
21st June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!