Native Mobile Application Developer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a strong mobile app developer who welcomes both engineering and maintenance tasks. The primary focus will be to implement new user interfaces and features together with automated unit and integration tests.
- You will be working with our candid and collaborative team, where your knowledge and advice about application architecture and the newest mobile technologies will be highly appreciated.
- The code you write will need to be cleanly organized and of the highest quality. You’ll also help ensure solid application performance and an excellent user experience.
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models and Mockups
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
- Work on existing Mobile Applications
Requirements amd Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 2 years work experience.
- Extensive knowledge of mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s)
- Deep knowledge of Android/iOS or both
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking, specifically
- Familiarity with the JSON format
- Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications
- Strong knowledge of architectural patterns—MVP, MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture—and the ability to choose the best solution for the app
- Familiarity with Git
- Familiarity with push notifications
- Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences
- Proficiency in Kotlin/Java/Flutter/ any other native technologies,
- Can work with APIs
- Good Problem-solving skills
- Good Analytical skills
- Ability to think outside the box
- Dedicated and Accountable
14th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV and Links or screenshot of some of the things you have done before to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!