Job Title: MSSQL Database Administrator
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
What You Will Do
- Manage SQL Server databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
- Apply data modeling techniques to ensure development and implementation support efforts meet integration and performance expectations
- Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
- Assist developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement.
- Provide 24×7 support for critical production systems.
- Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities after hours.
- Share domain and technical expertise, providing technical mentorship and cross-training to other peers and team members.
What You Need
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server
- 2+ years MS SQL Server Administration experience required
- Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Experience with backups, restores and recovery models
- Experience working with Windows server, including Active Directory
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Flexible, team player, “get-it-done” personality
- Ability to organize and plan work independently
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities and teams.
Who We Need:
- We are looking for experienced database administrators who are knowledgeable with web technologies.
- Primary focus will be on developing and implementing database components following well-known workflows and services which will support those components.
- Candidate will be part of a team which develops components and applications which are robust and easy to maintain.
- Candidates will work within an Agile team and will interface daily with other members of team who are designing components and supporting other application infrastructure components.
- Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- We are looking for qualified candidates who have aptitude and desire to assume leadership roles on projects and who are strong proponents of technology.
What We Offer
- Strength, Stability, and Vision.
- An empowered culture where your ideas are important and your voice matters.
- Opportunity for career growth.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Benefits that become effective the first day of the month following your start date including – HMO, pension etc.
Application Closing Date
4th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click hrere to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!