Job Title: Montessori Administrator
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Supervises the Montessori program
- Ensures that appropriate Montessori curriculum is available and implemented
- Ensures that appropriate Montessori climate is maintained
- Supervises the upkeep and maintenance on all Montessori building equipment
- Develops and monitors budget for approval and acceptance by the Montessori Governance Board
- Seeks / recommends potential revenue sources / grants for additional revenue for
- Recruits Montessori trained staff
- Supervises and evaluates staff
- Develops staff schedules
- Works with staff to plan and oversee staff training
- Visits classrooms
- Ensures the implementation of all Governance Board policies
- Oversees all state testing
- Supervises school activity programs
- Coordinates with regulatory bodies where / when necessary
- Ensures adherence to school laws and regulations
- Oversees the adherence to thecrisis plan
- Supervises the production of a school newsletter
- Serves as main contact to the parent advisory group
School and Community Engagement:
- Create a safe and secure school environment
- Be accessible and communicate effectively with all constituencies
- Develop, promote, implement, evaluate an extensive Parent Education program
- Partner and coordinate with the Parent-Teacher Organization
- Maintain ongoing parent communication and maintain family handbook
Partnership with the Board of Trustees & School Leadership:
- Work with the Executive Director and leadership team to develop short and long-term goals school-wide; monitor outcomes to ensure the school is meeting its performance goals
- Work strategically with the Executive Director, leadership team and the Board of Trustees to ensure the development and implementation of appropriate policies for effectively managing the school
- Partner with school leadershipto refine the school’s mission, vision and strategic planning
- Clearly articulate the school’s mission to all constituencies
- Regularly inform the Board of Trustees regarding school performance, data and operational needs
- For the position of Principal a Bachelor’s / Masters’ degree in Education or any of the teaching subjects with a post graduate diploma in Education.
- Must have 10 years work experience.
- The ideal candidate for the post must have worked in the management cadre of a top flight school in the past three years.
Application Closing Date
10 December, 0
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!