Job Title: Monitoring & Evaluation Assistant
Ref No: sfh-39124
Job Type: Full-time
Duration of Contract: Fixed Term Hire (8 months)
- The incumbent shall, support the Monitoring & Evaluation activities of the project in Taraba state.
The successful candidate will perform the following functions:
- Support Data management, Analysis and Reporting Skills
- Support Advocacy and Technical Knowledge
- Support the development of costed Monitoring & Evaluation Plan
- Project coordination and implementation
- B.Sc in Sciences / Social Sciences / Statistics
- A minimum of two (2) to three (3) years post-NYSC experience.
Skills and Competencies required:
- Must be computer literate, with strong spreadsheet (e.g., MS Excel) abilities
- Proficient at using with electronic databases
- Knowledge of national HIV reporting tools
- Attention to details
- Ability to deliver high quality outputs in a timely manner
Application Closing Date
1st December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!