Job Title: Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (Meal) Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Centre for Community Development and Research Network (CCDRN), a National Non-Governmental Organization (NNGO) seeks a Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) Officer to Support its Organization M&E Unit.
- The MEAL Officer will support the development, implementation, and refinement of CCDRN MEAL system and manage performance monitoring, adaptive management, and evaluations.
- S/he will support the coordination of field monitoring and expert assessments, capacity strengthening, and other personnel responsible for monitoring performance, and the development and implementation of data management systems.
Reporting & Supervision:
- The Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Officer will report to the M&E Manager.
- Support design, implementation, and strengthening of CCDRN MEAL systems
- Support development of program indicators and targets;
- Work closely with the M&E Manager to conduct research and program evaluation across CCDRN targeted communities’ in-line with donors/partners requirement.
- Support in program design and proposal drafting, including theory of change development, log frame design and reporting templates/tools
- Monitor and analyze program implementation progress, and timely data collection across all the projects in the field site;
- Develop and implement a learning agenda through supporting specific analysis, lessons learned and reports across all the technical components of the CCDRN projects in-line with donors requirement ;
- Support capacity building of program and M&E team to carry out activities ;
- Contribute to program efforts to build the technical, systems, and operational capacity relevant stakeholders on the development and implementation of program data management systems;
- Conduct field visits, as necessary, to develop monitoring/performance management plans with technical teams;
- Support the use of electronic data collection (smartphone) and management of database server (Kobo, ODK, etc) by training field staff, creating questionnaire templates and field monitoring support.
- Produce regular communication of MEAL activities to program team and partners
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required. An advanced degree in Education or Social sciences is preferred.
- 3 – 10 years experience.
- Proven skills in qualitative and quantitative analysis, as well as capacity building experience.
- Significant experience in data collection, dissemination methodologies, and the creation of indicator targets.
- Competence in using computer packages including Word and Excel.
- Previous NGO experience and a strong knowledge of donors reporting requirements is an advantage; and
- Excellent interpersonal skills and teamwork. Effective communication skills, able to make formal and informal presentations both orally and in writing and produce professional and analytical reports and program documents.
- Willingness to travel to any part of the country especially northeast Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2020.
How to Apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter in one email attachment to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!