Job Title: Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) Expert
Location: Jos, Plateau
Employment Type: Contract
- Support the coordination and implementation of the technical responsibilities of the firm
- Support in the design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of capacity development measures for target beneficiaries and other stakeholders.
- Regular reporting in accordance with milestones and deadlines.
- Providing information on success stories, key achievements and/ or material for the Project social media platforms to the relevant officers in the programme.
- Supporting the state LED advisors and other project staff in adjusting and updating the project strategy, activity scope, in evaluations and recommending follow-on activities.
- Other duties as necessary or as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Education/training: University Degree in Agricultural Economics, Business Administration, Economics, Social or Political Science or any related field.
- Professional experience: up to 5 years of professional experience in the value chain and private sector development, including 3 years’ professional experience in training, monitoring and evaluation, capacity building and business model and business development with emphasis on the Poultry Processing value chain;
- Regional experience: 3 progressive years of experience working in the state or region with proficiency in the local language;
- Development cooperation (DC) experience: 5 years of experience working on DC projects
- Facilitation skills and experience developing a business model.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite applications.
- Applicant must be a female and must reside Jos.
Application Closing Date
27th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Cover Letter stating their suitability for this role as a single document to: [email protected] or [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!