Job Title: Modern Trade Manager
Location: Lagos Mainland – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Business Unit: Sales & Marketing.
- We are currently has mandated PTK Consulting Limited to recruitan experienced Modern Trade Manager.
- The preferred candidate should be Male/Female with experience in similar role in a food or beverage industry with at least 5 years work experience.
The Job Description includes but is not limited to the following;
- Looking after all HORECAS business for the company including institutional sales e.g to schools, colleges, universities, cooperatives.
- Responsible for growing market share for all company’s products across supermarkets, hotels, canteens, restaurants, institutions & cooperatives.
- Ensure that product is visible and available across Supermarkets, Hotels, restaurants, canteens.
- Create and manage promotional campaign to establish and maintain product awareness across Hotels, canteens, restaurants, institutions, cooperatives e.tc.
- Manage special SKUs promotions.
- Achieve sales target in Hotels, Restaurants, Canteens, Cooperatives and institutions.
- Research and monitor consumer markets, market trends and identify potential areas for product needs.
- Conduct competitor, distributors and customer insights analysis.
- Liaise with the sales & marketing teams on product sales and consumer feedbacks.
- Provides timely, accurate, market survey to formulate pricing strategy and implement approved pricing structure on all company products, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5 years work experience.
Attractive & Negotiable
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.
6th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: [email protected] using Modern Trade Manager as the subject of email.
- Please note that only experienced candidates that meets the requirements should apply.
- Interviews would be on the 6th of January 2021.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!