Job Title: Mobile Application Developer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are looking for developers to join our team to develop the central dispatch web system and the supporting mobile application. As a mobile developer, you are responsible for developing, unit testing and documenting the mobile application.
- To excel in this role, you should be a highly creative person with a keen eye for detail and the ability to work both individually and as part of a team. Candidates will be asked to share a sample of previous work, if available.
- Design, develop, test, maintain and improve the web application based on documented requirements.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Contribute to all the phases of the development process.
- Collaborate and solve problems with the development team.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- 2+ years of professional experience working with React Native.
- 2+ years of professional software development experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical discipline
- Understanding of REST APIs, GPS tracking, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience working with Swift, Objective C, and Java a plus but not required.
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both in regards to estimates and to the general process.
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Recent experience with developing and deploying solutions in a cloud computing environment such as AWS
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
- A positive mindset and a can-do attitude.
- Forensic attention to detail.
- English Skills (ability to effectively communicate via written and spoken English).
- You’re passionate about software development…it’s not just your career, it’s your hobby.
- You’re constantly striving to learn new things and improve. You follow industry news, regularly tinker with new technologies, and read books and blogs to keep your skills current.
- You work well within a team environment and enjoy remotely.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!