Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: MIS Analyst
Job Type: Full-time
- Support the Human Capital Management in establishing logical connections between HR Strategy and business objectives via best practice and representative data as required
- Design and develop metrics and reports, dashboards, and analyses to drive key management decisions
- Contribute to improving talent effectiveness and efficiency; proactively identify business problems and synthesizing results from analysis into recommendations for management decisions
- Collaborate with stakeholders in managing analytics for new projects to ensure delivery of desired outcomes within pre-set timelines
- Develop and present monthly standard unit’s activity reports, analysis dashboards scorecards, and other predefined analytic requirements
- Apply business modelling expertise to gain actionable insights and boost productivity in line with strategic priorities
- Keep up to date with industry best practices and innovation; create reports with identified opportunities
- 4 years
Application Closing Date
11th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!